FrostyFroggs is currently seeking a talented programmer to join its dynamic team.What you will do :
- Collaborate with fellow programmers, artists, and designers to bring a game to the Nintendo Switch platform
- Adapt gameplay, controls and camera for optimal performance on the Switch
- Seamlessly integrate animations, visual effects, and other assets in coordination with the art team
- Contribute to bug fixing and enhancing the overall stability of the game
We need you to have
- Proficiency in C# and a strong foundation in programming
- A good knowledge of Unity development
- A genuine passion for gaming and a desire to continually learn and grow
- You have some experience in (Switch) game development
- You have the ability to collaborate effectively within a team while also being self-driven
- You can develop and iterate quickly
- You have a good understanding of Game Design and what gamefeel is about
- You have a diploma in (Game) Programming, Game Design or a related field
- You have the ability to contribute ideas, opinions and insights on Game Design and game feel
- Familiarity or proficiency in C++/Unreal Engine is a plus
The recruitment process consists of a test to be carried out over a maximum of two days and an interview.
3 months fixed term contract ideally starting in March, with potential for renewal. Future opportunities may involve PC/console game development using Unity or Unreal Engine.
Remote work options are available.